Terms and Conditions
We collect, use, and share personal information to help the DentPlus website work and to keep it safe.
Information posted on DentPlus is obviously publicly available. We collect and store the following personal information.
email address, physical contact information
Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- provide our services
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
- All information contained by DentPlus is treated as strictly confidential and DentPlus does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
- The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
- Using Information from DentPlus. You may use personal information gathered from DentPlus only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam/ phising or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that
- We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.